Leading Learning Autumn 2018 2019 – New Programme Offer
12 September 2018
Leading Learning: Developing a high impact, evidence informed CPD approach
We know that the quality of teaching in the classroom has the biggest impact on student outcomes. To do this, at a time of scarce resources, we need to improve the quality of our CPD. The innovative programme provides a comprehensive overview of the most important research evidence in education, including the EEF Toolkit, so that school leaders can devise a high impact CPD programme (topics include metacognition, memory and mindset). The programme will support you with a range of evidence-based tools to help you to lead learning with success and to improve and evaluate your CPD programme.
Why take part in this programme?
· To make evidence informed decisions about improving teaching and learning
· To gain a range of tools to implement evidence-based CPD
· To meet the DFE 2016 Teachers’ Professional Development Standards
Who should take part in this programme?
· School Teaching and Learning Leaders and CPD Leads
· CPD Leaders across TSAs and MATs
· Secondary, Primary and Special School Leaders
· Prospective FE, Senior Leaders
· Specialist Leaders of Education
Day 1: Wednesday 26th September
Day 2: Wednesday 17th October
Day 3: Wednesday 14 November
Follow Up Network Event: 12th June
Booking your Place
To book your place, please click here.
For further information and any booking enquiries, please email email@example.comPosted on 12 September 2018
Posted in: Training/CPD